sLowomtion Index du Forum
sLowomtion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Size A Cover Photo For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sLowomtion Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement [ON]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georfind

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Size A Cover Photo For Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Size A Cover Photo For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Kristie says April 19, 2012 at 9:50 AM Thanks for your wonderful tips! Really made me realize how awful my original image was. If others have suggestions for improvement, Id love to hear their ideas. I know what Im working on tomorrow. Heres the link to see my timeline: Karla says March 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM Rosie, what a great job! I love how the pictures complement each other and they are all gorgeous. I think the Facebook cover photo is a great opportunity for brands to connect with fans in a non-sales way, which should help keep the social in social media. Mark Ellingson says March 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM Ive been procrastinating on this. Perfect timing for me so I can get something in there before facebook forces me to act! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM Sonia edited this article for me, but the timing is definitely thanks to her for publishing it! I would love to see what you come up with. Glenn says June 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM Great article&.encouraged me to update mine Feel free to click like if you like my work Danielle Glick says June 22, 2012 at 6:31 PM Glad to be an inspiration! Looks like you did a good job. Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 11:33 PM And thank YOU for calling me a professional graphic designer. I have had experiences where Facebooks image upload processing changed my images colors, added grain around high contrast edges, or added blur. Scott Wyden Kivowitz says March 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM Ive been doing a test of the timeline image I have social links in text format (small) to see if they will contact me or take it down. 404 Page Not FoundMy apologies. Non Wels says November 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM Thanks, Danielle. Otherwise, this was extremely helpful! , dont forget to like when visiting! Danielle Glick says May 17, 2012 at 3:13 PM Ashley, you are correct that the profile icon upload size is 180180; however, the display size inset in the cover photo is 160160. What I like about social media marketing is sometimes I get to use Photoshop to design things, especially now that Facebook Pages have cover photos. Cheers! Danielle Glick says March 31, 2012 at 2:14 AM Melissa, Im really happy you found this guide useful. Yes, I did eventually figure it out. My profile pic is overlaping the name a little bit but I like the results. This feature is not available right now. When I upload it, my thumbnail image disappears to a white square and my cover image wont let me drag it around to reposition it. Danielle Glick says April 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM Youre welcome, Wayne! . Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM Darla, that white frames layout is a nice clean way to show off multiple images. Chandan says May 24, 2012 at 10:26 AM Checkout this timeline cover: Danielle Glick says May 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM Chandan, great job incorporating your profile icon in the cover photo! . Those Pages have a blank space where the cover photo would be, and the Page admins have a new alert message in that space that tells them what happened. Mark Adrian How to Persuade People says March 30, 2012 at 12:38 AM Great guide on creating a cover photo and its good to have all the measurements for those of us who want to be picky and make it fit just right! Danielle Glick says March 30, 2012 at 12:41 AM Thanks! Im definitely one of those pixel-perfectionists. Seven continents. Working. Danielle if you see this, I welcome you to take a peak at my FB cover photo as well. Although I feel its temporary and when I have more time Ill be able to get a little more creative. Brad Brighton says March 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM One thing I like about this article that I havent seen on most of the templates is the specification for the placement of the profile image. Loading. Are you seeing cover photos for Pages in the app version? . Great blog post. Moving a little too quick this morning and forgot to update that author field! (blush) Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM Thank you for clarifying. I can see it on fb, but doesnt come up as a cover. Americas Brasil Canada - English Canada - Franais Latinoamrica Mxico United States Europe, Middle East and Africa Africa - English Belgi Belgique Belgium - English esk republika Cyprus - English Danmark Deutschland Eastern Europe - English Eesti Espaa France Greece - English Hrvatska Ireland Israel - English Italia Latvija Lietuva Luxembourg - Deutsch Luxembourg - English Luxembourg - Franais Magyarorszg Malta - English Middle East and North Africa - English Moyen-Orient et Afrique du Nord - Franais Nederland Norge sterreich Polska Portugal Romnia Schweiz Slovenija Slovensko Srbija Suisse Suomi Sverige Svizzera Trkiye United Kingdom 'D41B 'D#H37 H4E'D #A1JBJ' - 'DD:) 'D91(J) - Asia - Pacific Australia Hong Kong S.A.R. This search bar should be able to track down what youre after in a jiffy: . erin, maker of chimes says April 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM Has anyone noticed a change in the cover photo size/profile picture or profile picture border recently? I had text placed along the bottom edge where it would not be covered by the inset profile picture, but Ive noticed that its slightly hiding how 5a02188284
how to get maximum likes for facebook statusfacebook cover page about lovedownload ota facebook 3girly status for facebookmeiste facebook likes 2012download facebook app with camera optionfacebook gef llt mir seite erstellen ohne accountfacebook song audio downloadi want to hack a facebook account but howfacebook auto like scripts

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    sLowomtion Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Recrutement [ON] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation